Shubhangi Atre Poorey- Angoori Devi

She was a talent house and I learned many things from her like acting skills to professionalism. She use to pamper me a lot and was concern about me on sets. I remember she had no attitude or tantrums regarding makeup rooms or food which was served on set. We had Vada Pav tales as we both were fond of it. Vada Pav will always remind me of her. She use to add fun on the sets as our show had many emotional scenes she use to crack jokes after the shoot so we return home with fresh mood and positivity. Even after the show went off air we use to communicate and she use to guide me and get me feedbacks about my work. I will miss her for sure,”she added.
Reema Lagoo has been a famous mother in Rajshree films. She played a graceful and loving mother to superstars like Salman Khan, Govinda, Shah Rukh Khan, Ajay Devgan, Sanjay Dutt.


Comments